Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Orlando
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 15% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 49% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$155||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$159||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Orlando hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Orlando hotel
- Planning on visiting the popular amusement parks that Orlando has to offer? Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort are conveniently located within a 15-mile radius of each other. If these attractions are your priority while in Orlando, search for a hotel that is either located on-site at your preferred theme park, or consider one of the many cheap hotels that offer a complimentary shuttle service to the different locations. One such example is the Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando.
- Besides looking for complimentary shuttle services, check to see which hotels offer guest perks. For instance, some hotels by Universal Orlando Resort will offer early entrance to the park, while others provide front-of-the-line access and restaurant deals. Look for a hotel that provides benefits for the theme park that you most want to visit. The Universal’s Loews Portofino Bay offers their guests access to an Express Pass for the Orlando Resort.
- If you want to have the full tourist experience while being conveniently located near Orlando’s main attractions, look at hotels on International Drive (I-Drive), which is considered the main visitor area and has large variety of hotels, restaurants, shops, and shows that are perfect for both couples and families. The Embassy Suites by Hilton and Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas are great places to begin your search.
- While visiting Orlando, you could book a room in a 5-star hotel such as The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club is only a 15-minute walk away, and the hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa, sauna and gym to enjoy after your game. If you’d prefer a 4-star hotel, an alternative could be the Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando by Autograph Collection, which has a rooftop pool and rooms with a terrace.
- For those wanting to self-cater, a hotel with suites will be best. Many hotels, particularly those owned by Disney World, such as the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, offer kitchenettes with their suites, plus other amenities such as washers and dryers. This can be a perfect option for families.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Orlando
Are hotels in Orlando safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Orlando?
What are the best hotels near Walt Disney World Resort?
How much does a hotel cost in Orlando?
What are the best hotels by Universal Orlando Resort?
What are the best hotels in Orlando by Walt Disney World?
What are the best hotels near Orlando International Airport?
Where can I find cheap hotels in Orlando?
How much is a hotel in Orlando for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Orlando?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Orlando?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Orlando by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Orlando hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Orlando hotelsShow all
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
Florida Center $68+